Last Modified: March 4, 2016
LILY DE MAI respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it. This policy describes the kinds of information we may collect from you or that you may provide to us when you visit our website www.LILYDEMAI.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Website.
- In e-mail or other electronic messages between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may be linked to or be accessible from our Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to our Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at info@LILYDEMAI.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information that:
- Identifies you personally, such as your full name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, comments, or reviews.
- Is about you but cannot be used to identify you, such as pages visited, geographic location and demographic information.
- Is about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and how you use our Website.
We collect this information:
- When you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Website. This may include your IP address, how you interact with our site, and information collected by cookies or other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, including but not limited to Google Analytics.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include the information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or any messages you send us. This includes information you provide when you:
- Register for an account.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Make a purchase.
- Post a review, comment or photo.
- Send us an email via our contact form or email address.
- Participate in a promotion.
- Fill out a survey.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about you including but not limited to:
- How you interact with our Website, what pages you visited and your geographic location.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, by enabling us to:
- Conduct market research and data analytics.
- Understand how our audience uses our Website.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us to count users who have visited pages, opened an e- mail, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information to:
- Place, confirm or track orders.
- Promote products and services.
- Send you promotional materials or other communications.
- Process your payment card transactions.
- Create and manage your online account.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in special events, contests, promotions, surveys and other offers.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions).
- Fulfill the purpose we described to you when you gave us the information.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you give the information to us for.
- We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to our third-party services providers, such as web hosting companies, credit card processing companies, companies we retain to fulfill product purchases or to provide services to you on our behalf, and companies we retain as consultants to conduct research on our behalf. These third parties may not use your personal information other than to provide the services requested by us.
We may disclose aggregated statistics about our website visitors, sales, website traffic patterns, and related website information to third parties. We reserve the right to use or disclose non-personal information in any manner without restriction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. For example, exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Promotional Offers from Us You may “opt out” or unsubscribe from our newsletter, promotional emails, and non-transactional related emails by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of these emails.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.